I need an explanation for this Psychology question to help me study.
- What are the implications of labeling human behaviors (and by extension, human beings) as normal or abnormal?
- What are some of the consequences of labeling in the workplace?
- Provide an example of how specific abnormal behaviors were viewed in the past in the workplace (e.g., postpartum depression).
- Has this perspective changed from the past? If so, how?
- How can unusual behaviors be classified and identified without negative consequences to people?