1) **********minimum 2 full pages (1 page each document) ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs- bulleted responses are not accepted- do not write in the first person.)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 4 references not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions. Your answer should start objectively answering the question
You must answer (4) question 2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each 1 page).
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
Mr. J, age 42, is a construction worker in Las Vegas. He recently noticed that a mole on his face seemed to be getting larger and darker. At first he did not worry because he was in the sun a lot and assumed the change may have been caused by sunburn. After a month, not only was the mole larger and darker, but it appeared to be “bumpy.” His doctor diagnosed a malignant melanoma skin cancer following biopsy of the nevus. Mr. J reports pain in his right shin that does not go away when he puts his feet up or sleeps.
- 1) Relate Mr. J’s skin changes to the warning signs for malignant melanoma.
- 2) Discuss the normal progression of this malignancy.
- 3) What is the significance of the bone pain that Mr. J is experiencing?
- 4)Discuss the treatment available for this patient and the prognosis for recovery.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onApril 13, 2020 @ 1:28 pm