below are the question
Find a newspaper or scholarly article where a health care organization or a provider was found guilty of malpractice, criminal negligence, false credentials, failure to treat or patient abandonment. Provide specific details of the case. Discuss with your colleagues: 1. Which critical health care error does the article address? 2. Explain the setting and details using your own words. 3. Drawing from your readings and experience to date, what do you assess are factors leading up to the error? Touch on duties and standard of care. Peers are expected to demonstrate critical thinking in their questions related to the classmatesâ€™ descriptions. See Discussion Expectations and Grading for rules on discussions.
Assigned reading materials:
- Credentialing and Privileges-http://ctel.org/expertise/credentialing-and-privileging/
- Summary of Credentialing and Privileges- http://www.hcca-info.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Resources/Conference_Handouts/Compliance_Institute/2013/Tuesday/600/607print1.pdf
- A Short Overview of Medical Malpractice http://malpractice.laws.com/medical-malpractice-law/medical-malpractice-overview
- Medical negligence: Criminal prosecution of medical professionals, importance of medical evidence: Some guidelines for medical practitioners- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2779964/
Respond to the question below that has been assigned to you by this Thursday and then respond to TWO of your classmates responses (in an area different than your initial response) by Sunday. Please try not to replicate other’s responses and include the topic you are responding to at the beginning of your post.
- What kinds of treatments will comparative effectiveness research compare?
Choose ONE (1) question below to discuss and then respond to TWO (2) of your classmates answers (Try not to repeat others answers). Include the question with your response.
- Why is it important to hold some liquid and some illiquid assets?
- Discuss one of the liquidity ratios in this weekâ€™s course content? Using the 2014 data for Holy Cross in this weekâ€™s Power Point summary slides, what is the 2014 ratio you identified? Given information provided what is your interpretation of this ratio?
- Discuss the formula used for a ratio to measure leverage or capital structure? What exactly does this ratio measure?
- Identify two operating indicators and explain how they may supplement a ratio analysis using financial data. How would you interpret the operating indicators?
Make sure you are properly citing your source(s) and providing your reference(s) for information you obtain from another source. Please review the Discussion Expectations and Grading posting if you have any questions regarding answering the discussion question and/or responding to your peers.