You are being tasked with writing 2 sample exam questions for each of the 5 Course Outcomes for this class, and to briefly explain how/why you think the question you constructed aligns with the objective. Your questions must address a topic covered in the chapter readings or lessons up-to-date. To receive full credit, your multiple-choice question must meet the following criteria:
Your question must be written clearly. And it must specifically state what you want in an answer.
Questions must be accompanied by an explanation of how/why you think the question you constructed measures the objective.
Answer options must be mutually exclusive. This means that you can’t have any questions that have more than one best (or true) answer.
Questions must be no more than 2 complete sentences.
Each question requires an option of A, B, C and D. This means that someone answering your questions must be able to choose from 4 options.
Below you will find the Course Outcomes for the class.
1. Apply principles of developmental theories to explain physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development throughout the lifespan.
2. Compare normal physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development with abnormal development throughout the lifespan.
3. Explain the progression of development across the human lifespan and assess options to improve the quality of life throughout the lifespan.
4. Identify and analyze factors influencing human development.
5. Evaluate research in lifespan development and link evaluation to personal research and clinical practice.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 8, 2020 @ 6:46 am