Create a risk management report
Create a risk management report for the approved/given case study used in Assessment 1. In your report, include:
1. Risk identification and impact assessment
• Identify and critically analyse the impact of possible risks for the case study.
• Record the risks identified in a Risk Register.
• Use a risk probability and impact matrix to rate and prioritise the risks.
2. Risk management and reporting
• Develop appropriate response strategies to effectively manage identified risks in the case study.
• Identify and describe how the stakeholders will be apprised of the project’s ongoing risk management activities.
The written portion of your Risk Management Plan should consist of 1000 words/student.
For students’ reference, an example of a Probability and Impact Matrix is illustrated in the PMBOK Guide®