Research paper: 6 pages, single-spaced, with text, figures, and any equations/calculations. Must include references (not counted as part of the page requirement). Research the topic in depth and report on the quantitative, scientific evidence-based peer-reviewed literature rebutting the myth in form of a research paper.
Topic: Itâ€™s aerosols
1/ Abstract: 1/2 page, ~300 words or less, be concise, no citations.
– State the myth and general, main findings of research (What does evidence suggest? Were you able to fully disprove the myth?
2/ Main body: 4-5 pages
a/ Introduction: 1-2 pages
– Provide context for the science behind the myth.
– Introduce the problem (the myth) and the origins behind it. Provide context for rebuttal. Use figures, graphs (with captions and labeled in order), and proper citations here for support.
b/ Main findings: 3-4 pages
– Discuss in own words the relevant findings from each reference with proper citations.
– Connect supporting evidence to each section of rebuttal. Use statistics, figures, and/or tables in rebuttal.
3/ Conclusions: 1 page
– Summarize main findings, connecting each of main arguments to give a concluding statement. Be concise
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am