Option #1: Develop a Comprehensive Business Plan for a New Small Business
Develop a comprehensive business plan for a new small business. This business must be a new business venture and not an existing venture. Analyze all of the required components of a business plan using the outline, which appears in Table 8.2 of Entrepreneurial small business.
- Cover letter
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
- The companyâ€”company description; product/service/industry
- The market
- The organization
- The financials
- The appendices [optional]
Your business plan must:
- Be a minimum of 7 pages in length, not including cover and reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. (Links to an external site.)
- Cite a minimum of five to seven sources–five of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources–in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find your resources.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am