A – Assessment of Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Muscular Strength and Endurance
Please submit a 2-page APA-formatted summary on the following questions:
- Discuss the importance of cardiovascular exercise and muscular strength and endurance.
- Discuss the testing protocols for each assessment taken (references below).
- What were your results for each test? Discuss your findings, and interpret and compare your scores to others in your cohort. (results are in the attachment)
- Does your current CV activity level and muscle-strengthening program meet exercise and fitness guidelines according to the CDC? NO. Why or why not? What specific cardiorespiratory and muscle-strengthening exercises do you incorporate or plan on incorporating into your exercise routine? What are your specific goals for improvement for cardiovascular endurance and muscular strength and endurance?
- No plagiarism
- This paper should be 2 pages in length
- Minimum 300 words
- APA format, and utilize references below
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2018). Physical activity basics. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/basics/index.htm
- Exrx.net. (2018). Curl-up / half sit-up test. Retrieved from https://www.exrx.net/Calculators/CurlUp
- Exrx.net. (2018). Rockport walk test. Retrieved from https://www.exrx.net/Calculators/Rockport
- Sparkpeople.com. (2018). The 3-minute step test. Retrieved from https://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1115
- Topendsports.com. (2018). Cadence push-up test. Retrieved from http://www.topendsports.com/testing/tests/pushup.htm
- Topendsports.com. (2018). Cooper 1.5 mile / 2.4 km run test. Retrieved from https://www.topendsports.com/testing/tests/2-4-km-run.htm
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 13, 2020 @ 6:31 am