Documents, procedures, international organizations
I. Documents, procedures, international organizations (answer each of these questions in order, in a single post, 6 questions total for at least 1 page) – You can use google to find the information, but must provide a link to the web-site and/or text section where you found the information.
1. What’s a Pro Forma invoice? How are these used in international trade? What does one look like? Is there a standard form?
2. What is a Purchase Orders? What is its importance, and how is it used in an export or import transaction?
3. The Certificates: Whatâ€™s the purpose of a certificate of origin? Who issues them?
4. What’s a Certificate of Inspection and what is its purpose? Who issues them?
5. Whatâ€™s the International Chamber of Commerce? How does it work and what are its most famous/successful products?
6. What’s Uncitral? How does it work and what are its most famous/successful products?