1. give the definition of electrical circuit. draw the simplest electrical circuit and mark the directions of electrical values in it and ohms law. what are the main and the additional elements of the electrical circuit and that are the purpose.
2. name and characterize the main circuit working regimes.
3.what devices do we call consumers and power source . what parameter characterized the meausre of energy transfer in consumers ? what parameter characterized the ideal source.
4. write down the consumer and power source conditional marking and mark the directions of the electrical values in it. write down the ohms law and the power expression of them.
5. what device is call the one port network ? provide examples of one port network …..? what one port network are called active and passive ?Give the definition of branch, node and loop of the electrical circuit.
6. how to choose the circuit current direction ? what is the conditon of generator working regime and consumer working regime of an electrical source.
7.draw the serial substitution scheme of electrical source . write down the voltage source equation. what down the expression of transformation of current source into the voltage source.
8.draw the parrallel substitution scheme of electrical source . write down the voltage source equation. what down the expression of transformation of current source into the voltage source.
9. draw the graph of external characteristics of real and ideal voltage sources and current sources.
10. Name and characterized the main source working regime and write down the working regime condtitions.