Resource: the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) website
Explore the EEOC website to learn more about the organization.
Click the About the EEOC link and select Newsroom. Select a press release about an employee lawsuit published within the last six months.
Search the Internet to find at least one news item about this lawsuit, preferably from a news source in the state in which the incident occurred.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that includes the following:
- A description of the compliance issue that led to the lawsuit and its ramifications for the organization
- A brief summary of the functions of the EEOC in one paragraph
- The EEOC’s role in this lawsuit
- Whether or not this lawsuit promotes social change; justify your reasoning
- A comparison of the EEOC press release to the news item. What accounts for the differences?
- Strategies you would implement, if you were a senior manager of this company, to ensure future compliance and inclusion in the multicultural workplace
Tense: This paper should NOT use first person.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am