Find a potential client (friend, family member, current training client, yourself) and initiate an initial assessment.
Have the client complete the appropriate questionnaires. Forms can be found in the “Initial Assessment and Triage Questionnaire” packet included with your course materials.
Design and fully describe your nutrition and coaching plan for the client including:
1. Your findings from collecting preliminary client information
2. Client level and the reason for choosing this level
3. Limiting factors
4. Outcome goals
5. Behavior goals
6. Which assessments you will record and why/how you will incorporate the results
7. Your recommended nutrition and supplement plan
8. What (if anything) your client will need to discuss with his or her physician
9. Referrals to your professional network (if needed)
10. Proposed appointment scheduling including:
b. What you will discuss at each appointment
11. A plan of action if you observe a plateau
12. A plan of action if your client changes his or her goals
Be as detailed as possible in your plan.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 11, 2020 @ 9:13 pm