1. Initial post 350-500 words/2 cited sources.
2. TWO responses to peers. Do not directly address the student, rather use the topic to expand further on the subject matter. I do not have the peer responses, so just make two general posts that I can post on any student’s post. Thank you!
1. Discuss some of the legislative actions that have impacted law enforcement recruitment and hiring.
2. Recruitment is an issue in law enforcement. How can law enforcement leaders improve recruitment?
2. Compare and contrast the two basic recruit training methodologies, the academic model used by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and the paramilitary model used in most police academies.
Original responses to the Forum questions each week need to be substantial (350 â€“ 500 words) and significantly supported by two scholarly references. Students must also use proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. The in-text citations and references will be in APA Format.
Students will also be required to respond to at least two (2) other students posting with significant comments that have substance (150 words). Comments such as, â€œGood job!â€ or â€œI agreeâ€ do not earn you any participation points. Your responses to anotherâ€™s work should be posted as a sub-thread to the studentâ€™s original posting whom you are commenting.
Your main post is due on the board by Thursday at 11:55 pm EST. And your responses to other students are due no later than Sunday at 11:55 pm EST.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am