Standards and metrics are an essential aspect of the project management office (PMO) practice management. The purpose of this assignment is for you to understand and synthesize the application of PM standards and metrics as an integration agent for enabling PMO success.
For this assignment, address the following items:
- Define PM standards and metrics in context of the PMO.
- Based on a scenario of a PMO in a global organization:
- Identify the types of PM standards needed, designate which are the most important two or three standards for the success and advancement of a PMO, and explain why.
- Describe three key metrics needed to align the PMO with a global strategy.
- Identify the information technology needed for global PMO standards and metrics.
- Summarize how the integration of standards and metrics enables the success of a global PMO.
Your responses to these items should meet the following requirements:
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length. In addition, include a title page and reference page.
- Format your paper per the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite at least three current scholarly resources, available from the CSU-Global library, to support your assertions. One of the sources may be your textbook.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onApril 9, 2020 @ 3:25 pm