Discussion-1 Question (10 Marks)
- Based upon the overview developed about the course after finishing initial chapters, explain why learning of organization behavior is important for public health/health informatics students?
Kindly post the discussion 1 on discussion forum on Tuesday at Midnight. Responding to classmates’ posts due on Thursday midnight week 5.
The purpose of this activity is to demonstrate the interpersonal skills by responding to discussion questions and the posts of the classmates.
- Avoid using paraphrasing programs or websites
• Avoid copying from any source
• Avoid old site files for other teachers
• You must provide a correct, unique and new solution without plagiarism
• Sources should be written in APA style
- Review the submission instructions and due dates.
- Access the discussion forum by clicking on the discussion title.
- Click on create thread.
- Write a title of your response in the subject line.
- Type your answer in the message field
- Read your classmates’ answers and post at least two replies by the end of the week 5.
The following rubric will be used to assess this discussion assignment.
|0 Points||2 Point||3.5 Points||5 Points|
|Frequency||Participates not at all.||Participates 1-2 times on the same day.||Participates 1-2 times but postings not distributed throughout week.||Participates 3-4 times throughout the week.|
|Initial Assignment Posting||Posts no discussion.||Posts adequate discussion with superficial thought and preparation; does not address all aspects of the task.||Posts well developed discussion that addresses all aspects of the task; lacks full development of concepts.||Posts well developed discussion that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the task.|
|Follow-Up Postings||Posts no follow-up responses to others.||Posts shallow contribution to discussion (e.g., agrees or disagrees); does not enrich discussion.||Elaborates on an existing posting with further comment or observation.||Demonstrates analysis of others’ posts; extends meaningful discussion by building on previous posts.|
|Content Contribution||Posts information that is off-topic, incorrect, or irrelevant to discussion.||Repeats but does not add substantive information to the discussion.||Posts information that is factually correct; lacks full development of concept or thought.||Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.|
|References & Support||Includes no references or supporting experience.||Uses personal experience, but no references to readings or research.||Incorporates some references from literature and personal experience.||Uses references to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments.|
|Clarity & Mechanics||Posts long, unorganized or rude content that may contain multiple errors or may be inappropriate.||Communicates in friendly, courteous and helpful manner with some errors in clarity or mechanics.||Contributes valuable information to discussion with minor clarity or mechanics errors.||Contributes to discussion with clear, concise comments formatted in an easy to read style that is free of grammatical or spelling errors.|