The purpose of this Assignment is for you to gain an understanding of health promotion, screening, diagnosis, and management of common women’s health acute and chronic illnesses and to compare and contrast common versus nontraditional treatment modalities.
- Select one acute and one chronic women’s health issue (e.g., urinary tract infection and osteoporosis).
- Describe and outline the issue, prevalence, and significance.
- Describe health promotion and screening for each issue.
- Outline diagnostic tests or laboratories needed for each issue. Elaborate on what you would expect or anticipate in the diagnostic testing with each illness you choose.
- List and describe common treatment or management modalities for each issue.
- Discuss patient education and follow up that is needed for each issue.
- Identify health screening and promotion needs for women across the lifespan specific to the chronic illness.
- For each selected issue, compare and contrast traditional versus nontraditional treatment options.
- Examine how you would collaborate with other members of the health care team for best practices.
Writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.
- be 5-6 pages excluding title and references.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 13, 2020 @ 5:34 am