My topic is Climate change and environmental issues, The Chernobyl nuclear accident.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identify a historical perspective that could be applied to your historical event.
- Ensure that you use evidence, such as examples or quotes, from your sources to support why you identified a particular perspective.
- Revise your research question based on evidence from your primary and secondary sources.
- Does the evidence from your primary and secondary sources support your research question, or do they indicate you need to reconsider it? For example, you may need to narrow your focus further or approach your topic from a different perspective. If you do not feel like your research question needs to be changed, explain why.
- Explain how historical perspective and evidence from sources influenced your finalized research question.
- How did they strengthen or challenge your research question?