HUMAN SUBJECTS: How has research on human subjects changed?
- Open and read the Current Code:
- ATACHED**** APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct – PDF (223 KB)
- At the NU Library, research an academic article (i.e. peer-reviewed) of a scientific experiment with human subjects that would VIOLATE CURRENT APA ETHICAL STANDARDS
- Briefly summarize your experiment in a post. Include a summary of the study itself (topic, method, results) as well as why you think this study is unethical
- Now listen to the following podcast:
- Trust engineers – MP3 (30.5 MB)
- and discuss whether or not Facebook was conducting unethical research, and how you personally feel as a potential research subject
- Finally, be sure to respond to two other’s posts throughout the week
Your post should:
- Explain why your identified experiment would be considered unethical by today’s standards
- Provide APA style reference (Author, Year Published, Title of Article, Journal Name)
- Use your own words (i.e. no quotes and do not plagiarize) but be sure to cite appropriately
- Provide a 1.5 – 2 page summary of the study, what ethics code violation you believe occurred, as well as any valuable findings from the study, in addition to your response to the Facebook research. This summary should be posted to the discussion board NO LATER than WEDNESDAY OF WEEK 1
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 7, 2020 @ 12:28 pm