For Week 3 you conducted a literature review on a set of topics. For this assignment you will utilize that information and what you learned from this course on a research paper regarding older adults.
For this week you will write your paper. The paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The length of the paper should be 12â€“14 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages).
- For the main sections it should have a:
- Title page
- Literature review
- Reference page(s)
- The paper must use proper APA style for citing sources and references.
- Introduction: This should be 1â€“2 pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research paper.
- Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you had written in Week 3.
- Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusion section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusion section should be 1â€“2 pages in length.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am