Use the article below to complete the assignment:
Ahmed, S., Chowdhury, M. A. H., Khan, M. A., Huq, N. L., & Naheed, A. (2017). Access to primary health care for acute vascular events in rural low income settings: A mixed methods study. BMC Health Services Research, 17(1) doi:10.1186/s12913-017-1987-8
This assignment is to write a 3- to 4-page essay in APA format, which the following items are addressed:
- Introduce the concept “mixed methods” and explain the purpose served by each quantitative and qualitative component.
- Review an article that describes a research study that used a mixed methods approach. Identify the research problem and the quantitative and qualitative components of the study.
- Identify a unique research problem (or research question). This research problem must be small in scope and appropriately addressed through mixed methods. (The topic area should be something that the student is interested in, and/or something that may be developed later as part of the dissertation research.)
- Describe the quantitative and qualitative components of â€œthe studentâ€™s proposed research problem.â€
- This research problem (or research question) will be the basis of the overall Session Long Project “mini-study” here in this course
The research question can be in regards to the article above.
Mixed Methods: Role of Quantitative and Qualitative Components in Addressing [Student Selected Research Problem].