Read the following and answer:
- Kakabadse, N.K., Figueira, C., Nicolopoulou, K., Hong Yang, J., Kakabadse, A.P., and Ã–zbilgin, M.F. (2015). Gender diversity and board performance: womenâ€™s experiences and perspectives. Human Resource Management, 54(2), pp. 265â€“281.
- Ionascu, M., Ionascu, I., Sacarin, M., & Minu, M. (2018). Women on Boards and Financial Performance: Evidence from a European Emerging Market. Sustainability, 10(5), 1644.
1. Identify the research purpose of the two articles. (1 Mark)
2. Explain the research methodology of each article:
a. The research methodology adopted (1 Mark)
b. Techniques used to gather data (1 Mark)
c. The findings and conclusions (1 Mark)
3. Can you suggest any recommendation(s) to improve the findings of each article (1 Mark)
4. What are the differences between qualitative and quantitative research methods?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each method? (2 Marks)
You have to support your answer with at least three academic references.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am