Expand your application or site to include input form(s) such as a change control request, a support ticket request, a test or bug report, a training request, or a contact request.
Use any familiar web, JavaTM, .NET, or database development tool to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
- Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
- Form and page content is organized and professional.
- Create effective navigation for the application or site.
- Integrate multimedia effectively.
- Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
Submit your application or site in a compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT) or run (.EXE) first.