This assignment will help you to organize some of the educational content you have been learning in your program.It will serve as a foundation for a later assignment in ECED 469 that youâ€™ll take during your student teaching (so keep a copy to refer to later).
Your personal statement can capture key beliefs that you feel best represent your philosophy of education in 1-2 pages. Your reading reflections and citations can support your own philosophy.This may also demonstrate â€œdeep responses/reflectionsâ€ (see rubric).
Use the following questions to help you develop your personal statement:
- Why do I want to become an early childhood educator? Why is it an important career?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a good teacher?
- What are my beliefs about how children learn?
- What is my view of the role of the family and community in teaching?
- What theorists or philosophies of education support my ideas?
- What are my beliefs about the role of:
- Use of standards (RIELDS, CCSS, etc.)
- How do these teaching tools inform my classroom practice?
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am