Presentation about technology
Create a presentation for your speech. Include the Topic, General purpose, Specific purpose, central idea, Intro, main points (3), sub points (2 per main), support (1 per sub) and conclusion.
Write a paper analyzing your own presentation on a previously assigned topic.
Include discussion on the following:
· your choice of topic, purpose, and intended audience
· your research sources
· the flow of your outline
· the appropriateness and effectiveness of your visual aids
· Critique the effectiveness of your presentation:
· Did you get your message across?
· Was the audience moved or swayed by your conclusion?
· Determine the ease or difficulty you had with each part of the preparation process:
· choosing a topic
· finding/creating visual aids
· presenting orally
· How you would improve your presentation next time?
Conclude with a checklist of things to remember for the future when developing written or oral presentation material.
Use APA format, including title page, abstract, 12 point font, TNR, and a reference list page.