Look at the following chi-square output, and answer the questions below it.
Nuts & Grits
a 0 cells (0.0%) have expected frequencies less than 5. The minimum expected cell frequency is 20.0.
Answer the following questions about this chi-square output:
1. How many categories are listed for analysis?Â
2. What is the expected N size?Â
3. What is the chi-square value?Â
4. How many degrees of freedom are there?
5. What it the test statistic and what does it tell you about the probability?
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onApril 26, 2020 @ 6:24 am