Develop a 10 to 12 minute presentation in which you do the following:
· State the primary reasons for the organization’s existence from an analysis of the mission, vision, values, and goals.
· Analyze the reason for the type of organizational structure employed by the organization, and identify the key positions that support that organizational structure.
· Identify and explain the steps of the collaboration process among the functional areas that must be employed to achieve organizational goals, and prepare an action plan to implement the collaboration process.
· Identify and provide an example of the use of lateral collaboration and vertical collaboration within the organization, and prepare an action plan to use lateral and vertical collaboration.
· Identify the key stakeholders and their roles needed to achieve the organizational goals, and recommend the collaborative interactions among the key stakeholders to facilitate the organization’s success.
** You will be evaluated on the quality of the content and your delivery of it!
Please make sure your speaking notes (the details) are in the notes section of the Powerpoint along with the citations.