Schedule an appointment to conduct an interview with the leader of an organization. Each student should conduct a 30- to 60-minute interview with the organizational leader.
Create an interview questionnaire that will allow you to collect enough information to discuss the following:
- A brief background of the organization
- The organization’s leadership structure
- The organization’s decision-making structure and processes
- How the organizational leader uses creativity and innovation in their decision-making processes
- How the organizational leader incorporates ethics, culture, and technology in the organizational structure
- What innovative techniques the leader uses currently or plans to implement to continually develop the organization
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discusses your interview and the questions posed, and address each of the above bullet points.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.