Please review the Discharge Summary and answer the following questions:
- What is Jane Dare’s chief complaint?
- What medications were prescribed and why?
- What are Jane Dare’s symptoms?
- What was discovered to be the main cause of Jane Dare’s symptoms?
- What diagnostic tests were performed in the hospital for this visit?
- What were the results of the diagnostic tests?
- What chronic conditions were listed in Jane Dare’s history prior to her discharge diagnosis?
- What is the Attending’s name?
- Assign the appropriate codes to the discharge diagnoses. Apply all coding guidelines to discharge diagnoses for proper sequencing.