REVENUE MANAGEMENT ISSUE
. The student will work creatively to suggest optimal solutions for the two issues identified in Assessment 2 above. These solutions should be briefly explained: not just as bullet points. Issues are -:
A) Hyatt Regency Hotel ( REVENUE MANAGEMENT ISSUE)
B) Hyatt Regency Hotel ( SIZE, SPACE ISSUE)
2. The Student will then select one solution for each of the issues and justify why the solution is strategic to the organisation and explain its implications for the brand image of the organisation and the company’s triple bottom-line (profit, social, environment).
Students should demonstrate the ability to
1. Make appropriate use of the concepts of strategic management in written forms.
2. Clearly demonstrate linkages between factors in the internal/external environment and proposed future business strategies.
3. Propose and justify a clear set of future strategies for a current real-time case organisation.
4. Analyse the business environment and conduct a stakeholder analysis.
5. Assess the strategic position of an existing tourism and hospitality enterprise, taking into account socio-cultural, economic and sustainability influences.
6. Communicate complex information clearly and succinctly in written form.
7. Develop a strong, credible argument.
8. Demonstrate research skills and the use of appropriate strategic management literature.
CAN I PLEASE GET ASSESSMENT PLAGIARISM FREE.
CAN I PLEASE GET APA REFERENCING DONE
CAN YOU PLEASE USE SECONDARY REFERENCING FROM GOOGLE SCHOLAR TO MAKE THIS ASSIGNMENT