1. Research the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Write a minimum of 500 words (this question only), cite your sources using APA style and completely address the following:
What was the motivation for enacting this law? Specifically, provide some background on the economic conditions in the US that led to this law. What arguments do critics have about the law? Is this law good or bad for US companies? Both? Explain your answer. What other names is this law know by?
2. Describe the relationship between information security policies and an information security plan.
3. Summarize the five steps to creating an information security plan.
4. Provide an example of each of the three primary security areas: (1) authentication and authorization, (2) prevention and resistance, and (3) detection and response.
5. Describe the relationships and differences between hackers and viruses.