- Review the article, The Biopsychosocial Model 25 Years Later: Principles, Practice, and Scientific Inquiry. Think about how and why the biopsychosocial model was created. Also, consider the role of a patient’s subjective experience in the diagnosis and treatment of health issues.
- Review the remaining articles on the biopsychosocial model. Think about how biological, psychological, and social factors affect the health and wellness issues addressed in the articles.
- Select one health issue from the following list:
- Migraine headaches
- Postpartum depression
- Substance abuse/addiction
- Eating Disorder (anorexia, bulimia)
- Identify biological, psychological, and social factors that contribute to the health issue you selected.
- Reflect on how the person’s subjective experience may influence the mitigation or severity of the health issue you selected.
Describe the health issue you selected and identify key contributors or factors, based on the biopsychosocial model, that could contribute to the development of the issue (be sure to include all three aspects of the model). Then describe the role of subjective experience and how it could influence the mitigation/severity of the issue.
Note: Support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources and any additional sources you identify using both in-text citations and references. It is strongly recommended that you include proper APA format and citations.
400 words not including references
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 7, 2020 @ 2:34 pm