1. Describe the research psychologists have found with regard victims of sexual assault and Rape Trauma Syndrome. How has this affected the way victims are treated in the court system?
2. Explain how psychological studies have served to educate law enforcement officers about domestic violence.
3. Billy Jones punches Chad Keller at a local bar after Chad makes a comment about Billy’s clothing. Because Billy and Chad have always disliked each other, the incident soon escalated into a brawl. During the fight, both parties were injured and several pieces of furniture were broken. How should the situation be resolved?
4. The biological theory of crime states that people may be predisposed to certain criminal behavior due to genetic factors. Social-psychological theories see crime as learned behaviors gained through social interactions. Using an example of your own, illustrate how these two theories may work together.
5. Discuss four (4) ways in which law enforcement may employ interrogation techniques to elicit a confession.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 8, 2020 @ 6:52 am