Please answer the following questions and write 500 words or more with example for MKT 100 and another 500 words for FIN 100. Please explain it to your own words and do not copy and paste from the internet. Thank you!
“Marketing Objectives and Ethics in Marketing” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e Activity, discuss the primary reasons why firms that focus on fairness to stakeholders (i.e., customers) are more likely to be seen as ethical as those that do not. Explain the fundamental reasons why it is important to include marketing ethics at all stages of the marketing process.
E Activity 1
Watch the video titled “Patrick Murphy Interview Teaching Business Ethics & Marketing Ethics”. (8 min 7 s). Consider companies that you appreciate for their good business practices, social responsibility work, environmental friendliness, fair trade practices, charitable donations, etc. Be prepared to discuss. Video Source: BillDanielsEthicsUNM. (2011, April 21). Patrick Murphy Interview Teaching Business Ethics & Marketing Ethics [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx6GWlVG2QY
- From the second e Activity, examine the marketing objectives of your favorite company, and discuss how its strategies are aligned to the objectives.
E Activity 2
Use the Internet to research your favorite company’s marketing objectives. Be prepared to discuss.
FIN 100 Discussion
“Banks and the Federal Reserve System” Please respond to the following:
- Take a position on whether federal regulation helps or hurts U.S. banks. Provide support for your position.
- From the e Activity, compare the main types of consumer and economic information each Website provides. Explain why you believe these sites list the same or different information.Bottom of Form
Week 2 eActivity
- Each of the Federal Reserve Banks has its own Website and tries to specialize in specific types of information. Go to the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco’s Website, located at http://www.frbsf.org, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis’s Website, located at http://www.minneapolisfed.org. For each Website, identify the types of consumer and economic information they provide. Be prepared to discuss.