Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resources on your own before you bid. Main references come from Murray, C., Pope, A., & Willis, B. (2017) and/or American Psychological Association (2014). Assignments should adhere to graduate-level writing and be free from writing errors. Please follow the instructions to get full credit. I need this completed by 04/05/2020 at 7pm.
Assignment 2- Week 6
For this week’s Self-Reflection assignment, respond to the following in 300–500 Words:
· Reflect on and explain how your personal beliefs about contraception and abortion might influence a counseling session.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.
· Article: American Counseling Association (ACA). (2014). ACA Code of Ethics. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/docs/ethics/2014-aca-code-of-ethics.pdf?sfvrsn=4
· Article: Altshuler, A. L., Ojanen-Goldsmith, A., Blumenthal, P. D., & Freedman, L. R. (2017). A good abortion experience: A qualitative exploration of women’s needs and preferences in clinical care. Social Science & Medicine, 191, 109–116. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Coast, E., Norris, A. H., Moore, A. M., & Freeman, E. (2018). Review article: Trajectories of women’s abortion-related care: A conceptual framework. Social Science & Medicine, 200, 199–210. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Edwards, A., & Seck, M. M. (2018). Ethnicity, Values, and Value Conflicts of African American and White Social Service Professionals. Journal of Social Work Values & Ethics, 15(2), 37–47. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Hoggart, L. (2015). Abortion Counselling in Britain: Understanding the Controversy. Sociology Compass, 9(5), 365–378. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onApril 14, 2020 @ 8:48 am