Your mother has a chronic healthcare condition which requires many visits to her healthcare provider. She is concerned that you just turned 25 years of age and will be graduating from college. You had been covered under her healthcare plan but she is afraid you will lose coverage. She recently changed jobs which will require your family to move to a new state. She is also afraid that she won’t receive healthcare insurance from her new company and is worried about finding a new provider to take care of her. She wonders if she does find health insurance, whether you will be covered under her healthcare plan or not. Activity: Explain to her about the new healthcare reform bill and how that will impact her situation
- post at least a an initial response totaling 300 words
- use the APA method of citing when using any material to respond. You must include full website citations using the APA method.
- write out the question being asked before responding; even if there is only one question.
- relate response to professional/experience, where applicable;
- discuss response to question at a critical level, not just recitation of facts from material cited;
- use the APA method of citing when using any material to respond, including the textbook. If you use the textbook you must include the page number. If you are using material from a PowerPoint you need not include the slide number.
- write out the question being asked, before responding; even if there is only one question. If there are multiple questions the student must list each question and answer separately.
- compose responses that are grammatically correct this includes sentence structure and well as spelling
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 12, 2020 @ 10:50 pm