Discussion Question 1
Please respond in a minimum of 300 words max 500 words.
“Dengue Fever and Outbreak Investigations” Please respond to the following:
- Suppose you have been tasked with accessing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for information on an outbreak of Dengue Fever in your recently flooded state. Propose key steps in compiling a report to your local County Health Department. Be specific.
- Report on the key problems facing a researcher seeking data from the CDC and other sources in an outbreak investigation. Propose at least three (3) methods for overcoming these problems.
Discussion Question 2
“E. coli Investigation” Please respond to the following:
- From the e Activity, describe the recent outbreak of E. coli you researched and, through analysis, decide which state had the highest number of cases of E. coli. Propose an explanation of why this particular state had the highest number cases of E. coli.
- From the e Activity, evaluate the efficiency of the process in your own state, town, or community for safeguarding against E. coli.
- Using online resources or the Strayer Library, research a recent outbreak of E. coli within the last three (3) years in the U.S., and research the process of safeguarding against E. coli in your community. Be prepared to discuss.
Discussion Question 3
- Determine the conditions under which you would use a discrete probability distribution rather than a continuous probability distribution. Provide one (1) example to illustrate your reasoning.