international relations essay
Why has International Relations been particularly unreceptive to addressing ethical questions? Is this changing?
- ‘The theories [of IR] are not so much different views of the same world but actually views of different worlds’ (Baylis and Smith, p7). Do you agree?
- Is International Relations a science or an art?
- Is human nature a convincing explanation of the prevalence of conflict in international relations?
- Critically evaluate the contribution of Kenneth Waltz’s theory of Neorealism to the study of International Relations.
- To what extent can we speak of a coherent theory of Liberalism in International Relations?
- DoesKeohane and Nye’s notion of complex interdependenceprovide us with a sound explanation of contermporary International Relations?
- 8.To what extent is the English School of International Relations theory just another form of realism?