Course Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate projects objectively by various methods, select best projects among possible alternatives and leads to problem solving (Lo 2.10).
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the concepts and models for making strategies to face challenges and improve the performance of technology based enterprises. (Lo 1.2)
Few companies change the world by leading a technological revolution, and fewer still do it more than once. Apple is one of them. It is considered one of the most successful companies in history and the Worldâ€™s most innovative company in technology areas. This company established itself as the trendsetter in mobile devices.
Study the innovative performance of Apple by answering the following questions:
- Describe any three innovative or new products or projects introduced by Apple on global market during the last three years (from 2017 to 2019). (1 mark)
- Evaluate the performance of these three products/projects based on: (1.5 marks)
- What is the most performant project among those you chose? Justify (0.5 mark)
- What are the main business processes and practices used by the company to stay a leader in a hypercompetitive Cell phone industry? (1 mark)
- Do these innovations have environmental cost? Explain. (0.5 mark)
- How does Apple manage the risks of environmental uncertainty? (0.5 mark)
- Time to market (considering the time interval of the successive innovations on the same product)
- The innovation intensity and the technological complexity
- Market share of every innovative/new product.
- For this context, a project is synonym of product.
- Maximum words for the entire assignment: from 1000 to 1200 words.
- It is mandatory to mention all references used.
- Using terminology developed in your course will be highly valued
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am