are antibiotics before surgery effective
- Part I & II Revisions (Use subheading as appropriate) â€“
â€“ Part I & II feedback addressed (headings and format as per PART I & II)
–If NEW articles for Annotated Bibliography ONLY: Attach PDF (not link) of each NEW article
–Articles must answer or clearly address your PICO
– PICO Appropriately formatted â€“ feedback addressed
- Synthesis Matrix (Use subheading: Synthesis Matrix) – see Synthesis Matrix Template/Exemplar
– include key themes â€“ populates appropriate data/findings to support themes
- Synthesis of Findings (Use subheading: Synthesis of Findings) – 1 – 1 Â½ pages
include key themes â€“ populates appropriate data/findings to support themes
– clearly communicates synthesis â€“ relationships among findings (caution not to restate your annotated bibliography â€“ look for common themes and relationships among all the findings)
- Strengths and Weaknesses (Use subheading: Strengths and Weaknesses) – Â½ page to Â¾ page
- Overall strengths and weaknesses â€“ pool from the literature (limitations)
- Summary (Use subheading: Summary â€“ about 1 paragraph – 6 to 8 sentences.
-Summarize your paper (introduction, search, synthesis) in a brief paragraph
- Conclusion and Future Research (Use subheading: Conclusion and Future Research) â€“ Â¾ – 1 page
(In conclusionâ€¦ ANSWER YOUR PICO).
-What are your own conclusions regarding the evidence? (no new literature necessary)
-What are the implications for nursing practice? (How useful) (no new literature necessary)
*Proposes future research –briefly suggest what should be studied and why â€“(b/c of your findings & to improve outcomes)-this will set up your proposal for PART IV – most practical – consider a pilot study.