https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png 0 0 Florence https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png Florence2022-07-21 01:40:172022-07-21 01:40:17based on your review and analysis of the
based on your review and analysis of the
Based on your review and analysis of the â€œThe Estimating Problemâ€ case study (Kerzner, 2017, pp. 499-500), write an essay that addresses the following key elements:
- Develop a clear and concise synopsis of the case study.
- Explain how the identified problem affects the projectâ€™s schedule, cost, and scope.
- In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of the scheduleâ€™s critical path. Describe how the identified problem may affect the scheduleâ€™s critical path.
- Assess whether the estimating method used was appropriate. If so, what would cause the results to be questionable? If not, what estimating method would you recommend? Substantively justify your response using cited scholarly references.
- Assess the pros and cons of the extant estimating process; what, if any, changes would you recommend? Substantively justify your response including scholarly supporting references.
Properly organize your writing by including the following:
- Cover page
- Body of your work in response to the assignmentâ€™s key elements, with headings and subheadings
- List of references
- Appendices (as applicable).
The introduction through conclusion sections of your essay should be approximately 4-5 pages in length. Support your assignment with a minimum of three scholarly references.