Quality, timely and plagiarism free please
Deliverable Length: 700–800 words APA Style
It is critical that professional emergency managers understand emergency management from a progressive perspective. Studying emergency management in this way leads emergency managers to examine homeland security issues in other nations, including their respective hazards, vulnerabilities, successes, and failures. Progressive examination of international emergency management also unveils the manner in which professionals in other nations incorporate the universal emergency management principles of preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery, which may or may not be labeled identically between nations.
- In an essay of 700–800 words suitable for inclusion in an emergency management periodical, compare and contrast emergency management in 2 countries other than the United States, such as Israel and Great Britain.
- You may select any two nations from the following list:
- Great Britain
- Your essay should thoroughly address the following regarding the nations that you have chosen to examine:
- What do the policies address, and how are they developed? Explain.
- What training takes place with regard to emergency management?
- What tasks and functions are performed? Explain.
- What are the most significant challenges faced by the 2 countries? Explain.
- What emergency management operations have been successful? Why?
- When you have finished researching the 2 nations, compare and contrast them with regard to the 4 topics above.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.