Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three (3) sources using APA citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to cite the sources using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Pick a cultural group (different from yours) that you commonly care for at work. Research the answers to the following:
- Objective Slide (1 slide)
- Health Beliefs and Practices (1-2 slide)
- Family patterns (1-2 slide)
- Communication style (1-2 slide)
- Space orientation and Time orientation (1-2 slide)
- Nutritional Patterns (1-2 slide)
- Pain Responses (1-2 slide)
- Childbirth and perinatal care (1-2 slide)
- Death and Dying (1-2 slide)
- Spirituality, religion, and faith (include holy days) (1-2 slide)
- Prayer and meditation (1-2 slide)
- What knowledge did you gain about this group that you were not aware of? (1-2 slide)
- How will this knowledge change the way you care for this cultural group? (1-2 slide)
- References (1 slide)
Assignment Expectations: Length: 15-27 slides
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, reference slide in APA format.
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of three (3) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
RUBRIC:( In-depth coverage of topic and assignment components; outstanding clarity of information; detailed slide notes ensure all required content is well explained (if required). Style shows originality and creativity. Word choice is dynamic and varied. Free of mechanical and typographical errors. Reference slide and other in-text citations are formatted correctly using APA elements.