- Health assessment related to the system presented
- Risk Factors: Modifiable and non-modifiable (if applicable)
- Sign and symptoms
- Diagnostic Test: Patient education about procedure
- Complications. Clinical manifestations. Nursing intervention
- Treatments (Medications (Dosage/route/side effect), Surgical Management (Patient education about procedure)
- Teaching and Health Promotion
- Document a collaborative Plan of care Based on the disease presented (choose one). Please choose a Medical Diagnosis & Nursing Diagnosis, related to, evidence by, and expected outcome (with measurement: Time frame). Nursing intervention and Rationale of each one of the nursing interventions.
- Reference: The student book must be included beside other resources used.
- GI Disorders: GERD. Crohn’s Disease VS Ulcerative Colitis
Ignatavicius-Workman, Medical-Surgical Nursing,10th edition eBook:
978-0-323-61242-5 Copyright, 2021 by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. ISBN (2-volume set): 978-0-323-61241-8