Unit 3 Assignment 1
Competency: Technology and Healthcare Administration and Management
Illustrate how the technology of electronic records has altered healthcare administration and patient care.
HS290-2: Use current technology in a variety of health care roles.
Before you begin your Assignment watch a brief introduction video. Be sure to adjust your audio settings.
Imagine that your healthcare facility is considering switching from its current electronic medical record (EMR) system to a newer, more robust system that will unify multiple satellite locations and facilitate compliance activities. Your role in this project is to help your facilityâ€™s administration assess the benefits and drawbacks between your current EMR system and 2 others that you identify to be possible replacements.
Compare and contrast 3 EMR systems, including the system with which you are most familiar. Identify disadvantages and specific features of each that are unique to that system. Describe how an improved EMR system could improve patient outcomes and facility profitability. Finally, synthesize the features you would include in the “perfect” EMR system.
The following requirements apply to this assignment:
- 3â€“4 pages in length, excluding any title page, references, appendices, etc.
- Logical flow from beginning to end to exhibit well-ordered and unified expression, with your viewpoint and purpose clearly established and sustained throughout the document.
- Original and insightful thought.
- Seamlessly integrate research to support your ideas on the topic.
- Adherence to established conventions of Standard English, e.g., correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Adherence to APA formatting
- Inclusion of a title page.
- Inclusion of a reference page, as appropriate.
- Save your assignment as a MS Word DOC and submit it to the assignment dropbox.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am