human resource class job evaluation 3
Evaluate the jobs and prepare a job structure (include an org.chart) based on the evaluation.Assign titles to each job, and show your structure and title and job letter.(This organization places a major emphasis on the important role of teams.)
Describe the process you went through to arrive at the job structure.You should discuss the job evaluation technique(s) and compensable factors used and the reasons for selecting them.
Evaluate the job descriptions.What parts of them were most useful?How could they be improved?
Questions: does the job evaluation method used appear to affect the results? Do the compensable factors chosen affect the results?Does the process affect the results?
Kind of Work
Provide excellent customer service.Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures.Prepare food items: sandwiches, slice deli meats and cheeses.Prepare items on station assignment list and as predetermined.Stock and rotate products, stock supplies and paper goods in a timely basis; keep all utensils stocked.Check dates on all products in stock to ensure freshness and rotate when necessary.Use waste sheets properly, as directed.Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.Comply with and follow organizational safety procedures.Follow established Weights and Measures procedures.Answer the phone and pages to department quickly and with appropriate phone etiquette.Practice proper use of knives, slicer, trash compacter, baler (must be 18 years of age or older), and all other equipment used during food preparation and cleanup.Perform other duties as assigned, and follow through on supervisor requests in a timely manner. Only four pages for this assignment
- Some deli experience preferred
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Patient and enjoys working and mentoring people.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position.
- Ability to learn proper use of knives, slicer, baler (must be 18 years of age or older) and all other equipment used during food preparation and clean up.
- Ability to work well with others as a team
- Knowledge of all relevant organizational policies and standards.
- Understands and can communicate quality goals to customers.