1. Read over the section in your text called “conflict Management in Practice” and review the seven steps to conflict resolution.
the seven steps are:
1. Define your needs
2. Share your needs with the other person
3. Listen to the other person’s needs.
4. Generaye possible solutions
5. evaluate the possible solutions and choose the best one
6. Implement the solution
7. Follow up the solution.
2. Explain important skills needed to successfully incorporate these steps (Use names of skills you’ve learned in this course this is the global picture)