In the current business world, managing a project team is commonplace. This assignment will use John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success, its different facets, and how it relates to leading and managing project teams. Visit http://www.coachwooden.com/pyramid-of-success to retrieve the information. The pyramid interaction works best with Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Describe the extent to which John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success fits todayâ€™s world of project management and provide three (3) examples to support the response.
- Typify your leadership style and provide three (3) examples of how your own temperament, motivation pattern, thinking styles, character, expectations, and leadership philosophy relate to or contrast with themes discussed in John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success.
- Analyze John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success and identify the aspects with which you agree and disagree with regard to managing a project team. Provide a rationale for each aspect.
- Create a new Pyramid of Success model based on your analysis of John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success that would be useful to the world of project management and provide a rationale for each aspect or step of this new model.
- Using either the coaching philosophy of John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success or your own newly designed Pyramid of Success model, develop a step-by-step strategy that self-directed project team members may use to adapt to any project-related crisis.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS (Strayer Writing Standards). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the elements, processes, and reasons for managing projects.
- Assess the process of initiating a project and selecting a project team.
- Assess and prepare for project uncertainties.
- Evaluate processes and tools for monitoring and controlling project performance.
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am