I do have marketing running case chapter 6 and 7 total 12 question first we need to look at chapter 6 topics quickly and then answer six questions same process for chapter 7.
- What are the key differences among the customers they have identified as possible targets?
- What other obvious potential target customers that you can think of given your knowledge of the snack bar market?
- Does it make a difference which customer the company chooses to target initially if it thinks it will eventually also target the other groups of customers at some point in the near future? Explain.
- What are the pros and cons of targeting each group? A small table with accompanying explanation might help with this question.
- Which group would you recommend and why?
- Does it make more sense to think about targeting the retailers (e.g., Starbucks, Target, Whole Foods) or individual consumers? Explain.
- CHAPTER 7
- What customer benefits do you think Carly wants most when she buys or eats bars? Explain.
- What does convenience mean for Carly?
- What costs do you think Carly associates with buying and eating bars? Include all costs – both monetary and nonmonetary – with shopping for, buying, and using the product. A table may help with this question.
- What type of communication do you think Carly expects or wants related to bars? What message(s) are important to her? How do you think she would prefer a company to communicate with her?
- What do you think would make Carly connect with a brand or with other customers? Explain.