Complete one of the following in the AB104 Financial Plan Workbook:
- If you own a home fill out 4.1 Mortgage Refinance Analysis
- If you are looking forward to owning a home fill out 4.2 Home Affordability Analysis 4.1 or 4.2 (30 Points)
To continue your work on your financial plan, complete the following worksheets:
- 5.1 How’s my Credit?
- 5.2 Tracking your Consumer Debt
You dont need to share you own personal info, just make up the numbers but make sure they make sense please.
Please see attached excel sheet and completer 4.1 or 4.2 and 5.1 and 5.2 sheets of the document.
1. Reflect on your current financial position. After learning about the lease or buy options for automobiles, which option would be best for you if you if you needed to obtain a vehicle at this point in time? Is leasing the best option right now or is buying a better option? Be sure to include your reasoning for making this decision.
2. Reflecting on your current situation. After learning about more about how credit works, write down your thoughts about your own credit position. What kind of changes do you need to make in order to improve your credit score?
please make sure all parts are answered.