Work must be on time.
Work must be original (Instructor will be using TURNITIN.com to check the papers).
Work must be untraceable and cannot be found on any website.
Work must be done correctly and according to the requirements below.
Please place the requirement above the section in the paper that it answers.
Assignment 1: Personal Reflection Journal Entry
Due in Week 4 and worth 175 points
In this assignment, you will review your current level of adjustment.
Write a one to two (1 2) page paper in which you:
- Reflect on how well you are:
- adjusting to your life in terms of subjective well being, diversity, contexts, and / or thinking critically.
- balancing your priorities, specifically with home, work, school, recreation, and / or family.
- developing your identity, specifically self esteem, self concept, ethnicity, and / or gender.
- coping with stress, specifically social support, multiple coping strategies, and / or self control.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one inch margins on all sides; Since the only resources you will be using for this assignment are the article and your textbook, you need not include a reference page. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Define psychology and psychological adjustment.
- Identify contextual variables (e.g., culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Describe self concept, self esteem, and identity.
- Define stress, stressors, and coping strategies, and contemplate their relationship to health and wellness.
- Use critical thinking skills to reflect on personal experiences with adjustment and identify new strategies for personal growth.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.